Play2Talk Level 2: Tiny Talkers
This course is for parents and caregivers of children aged between 12 and 36 months, who are concerned about their child’s speech and/or social communication development. It focuses on supporting you to build the foundations for engagement and communication with your child. It also helps you to recognise and begin to bridge any delays in your toddler’s development.
Play2 Talk Level 2: Tiny Talkers
- Session 1 Tiny Talkers: An Introduction
- Session 2 Tiny Talkers: A is for Attention!
- Session 3 Tiny Talkers: Regulation and Sensory Processing
- Session 4 Tiny Talkers: Motivation Builds Attention!
- Session 5 Tiny Talkers: Encouraging and Teaching Initiation
- Session 6 Tiny Talkers: Building Foundations for Active Communication!
- Session 7 Tiny Talkers: Using Interruption and Anticipation
- Session 8: Tiny Talkers: The ABCs of Behavioural Science
- Session 9: Tiny Talkers: Teaching Your Child to Talk
- Session 10 Tiny Talkers: Natural Rewards and Consistent, Contingent Consequences
- Session 11: Imitation and Imagination