This course is designed for any parent/ caregiver/ family member of a child 0-12 months who has concerns about early social communication development and/ or early red flags for autism.
You will learn how to observe and assess your baby’s motivation in order to support and build their early social communication development through play.
Based on the latest research evidence that focuses on early identification of and early treatment for autism, this course will empower you to better understand your baby’s strengths and needs and support them to learn to engage, interact and communicate with you.
Baby Babblers: Part 1
Attention, Back and Forth and Communication!
- Session 1 Baby Babblers: An Introduction
- Session 2 Baby Babblers: A is for Attention!
- Session 3 Baby Babblers: Regulation and Sensory Processing
- Session 4 Baby Babblers: Motivation Builds Attention!
- Section 1 Quiz- Building Attention
- Session 5 Baby Babblers: B is for Back and Forth!
- Session 6 Baby Babblers: Interruption and Anticipation
- Session 7: Baby Babblers: Developing Communication Skills
- Session 8: Baby Babblers: Now I Know My ABCs- Putting it All Together